TOP 10 FURNITURE CARING AND CLEANING TIPS
Happy furniture is one of the top furniture dealers in Thrissur. Our products are finished with two or three coats of lacquer for extra depth and long-lasting endurance. Quality wood furniture is a compelling investment expected to last for genesis. To maintain its artistry and help it last, wood furniture needs the right care. The glaze, or gloss, of the finish, ranges from high to low, depending on the piece or compilation. The finish protects the wood and adds to its artistry and beauty. With regular care of the wood finish will last much longer, it will provide you years of enjoyment.
TO CLEANING AND CARING YOUR FURNITURE, WE SUGGEST THE FOLLOWING
- Don’t place your furniture in direct sunlight, as sunlight causes paling.
- Avoid intense changes in temperature by arranging furniture away from incinerator, heat, air conditioning units, and air duct.
- Avoid placing rubber or plastic materials like notebooks, lamp bases, etc on your furniture, as some plastics contain ingredients that may damage the finish of the furniture
Use clothes, pads to protect your furniture surface from rubber, plastic, beverages, bookends, flowerpots, etc.
- Constantly rotate accessories on furniture so they don’t sit in the same spot all the time.
- Clean up the liquid immediately. Use a blotting rather than a wiping action. If water will be left for a long period of time it will cause white spots in the finish.
- Alcohol, perfume and other medications can cause severe damage to the finish of the furniture
- Use a pad when writing with a ballpoint pen on the surface of the furniture
- Avoid placing your furniture directly under the windows to avoid dust
- Always lift the objects and place instead of dragging them across the furniture surface.
To know the Digital Marketing Trends on Furniture click here